Link

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wee Wish You A Merry Christmas!

We've been sooo busy with a whole slew of projects that left us scrambling to get our pressies ready (and we're still not done...boo) at the very last minute.

While I've completely failed at getting the house Christmassy this year, I'm pleased to report that I did manage to make a costume for Skyler to wear to a "Be A Christmas Tree" party that we were invited to!

Skyler's wearing a green tutu with a felt Christmas tree on her onesie. And no tree is complete without a star on top. Ta da!


You can't tell here but Esmond's supposed to be the tree trunk and Skyler, the tree.






I made a felt tree for Esmond's shirt (he wanted 'manly' decorations so I gave him black sequins and beads. Hyak hyak!) As for me, I stuck a felt tree on my hairband and went to the party as a Christmas tree skirt.


MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! Or according to Skyler, "MEH-ME MISSMASS"!

Love,
The Wees

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. she's forming 2-3 syllable sounds. YAY...her costume is so adorable as is her smile in the last photo. :)

12:55 PM  
Blogger sue said...

Hey Cheryl, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and Brian! How are you settling in down under?

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home