Link

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Er, Hello Auntie?

You know that you're well on your way to 'Auntie-dom' when buying a brand new MOP makes you very, very happy. Sigh.

I absolutely HATE traditional mops. I find them dirty and disgusting especially when they're hanging upside down to dry...eeks! The thought of a wet mop makes me cringe, which is why I was overjoyed when I spied myself the Scotch-Brite Super Mop. It offers "high efficiency cleaning!" with its microfiber mop cloth. My type of mop; not only does it clean like a regular mop but it can also be used for dry moping, much like the way you would use a magic clean wipe. Efficient, clean and multi-functional. Yay.

I know I shouldn't say this, but it was the highlight of my day. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a floor to mop.

4 Comments:

Blogger babelittlethings said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:53 PM  
Blogger babelittlethings said...

Hahahahaha! Hey next time take a picture of your mop! Good recommendation Sue, I shall have Simon get the mop! Btw, I vacuum, he mops! =) Have fun mopping auntie! *runs for my life* =p

5:00 PM  
Blogger sue said...

haha, so good!

That used to be Es' & my deal - he does the vacuuming & mopping & I do the laundry but somehow, it's become: Sue does the vacuuming, mopping AND laundry. Boo!

The mop is not bad...fast to use but there's some friction with the floor if the cloth is damp and not wet or dry.

11:53 PM  
Blogger lili-dime said...

sounds cool.. i also want to try it the next time :D

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home