Link

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Little Miss Accessorize

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I L-O-V-E my accessories - if I'm not wearing big hoopy/chunky/dangly earrings, then I'll be wearing either a bracelet, ring, necklace or a hat. For me, I'd rather step out of the house sans makeup than be 'caught' without an accessory in sight. Haha.

Before Skyler was born, I was determined never to give up wearing big earrings...ever! After Skyler was born, I went about training her to get used to me wearing big earrings - this is where the mom's voice saying, "no pulling!" comes in.

She learnt well.

So well in fact that now, if I'm wearing any accessory, she'll point to it and give me an affirming, "nice!". Lately, she's been sneaking into our bedroom, taking my bracelets and wearing them around the house. She may have inherited Esmond's genes in the looks department but in terms of style and taste, I'd like to think that she's got mine!

Here's our Little Miss, accessorized...

4 Comments:

Blogger babelittlethings said...

Hmmm... I must make something for Miss Accessorize and Mrs Accessorize! =)

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaa! So cute! Your influence has rubbed off on the little one :)

7:55 AM  
Blogger sue said...

Chris: Ooh, yes please!
Fran: Ya, I don't know whether I should be happy about that or mindful that my little one has the potential to be 'hiau'! haha

8:58 AM  
Blogger KiDG said...

Oh they all start young now, do they? ;-)

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home